To contribute to Brazil’s sustainable economic and social development, representing its members and striving for continuous improvement of the financial system and its relations with society.
A healthy, ethical and efficient financial system is essential for Brazil’s sustainable economic and social development.
• Promoting ethical, moral and legal values
• Valuing people, work and entrepreneurship
• Incentivizing citizenship and socioenvironmental responsibility practices
• Defending the private sector, free markets and competition
• Defending dialog, respect and transparency in its relations with clients and society
• Acting in a professional and transparent manner
• Valuing diversity and social inclusion