FEBRABAN, with the support of the INFI and in line with the growth of the socio-environmental agenda in business, created specific distance learning modules where the main challenges of this theme are addressed, covering social, environmental and climate issues, their impacts on the economy, the risks and business opportunities that present themselves to the financial sector, with a special focus on the actions of banks.
The complete program is below, presenting topics related to the socio-environmental challenges and opportunities of the financial system in Brazil and in the world.
1. The importance of the topic
2. Brazilian context
3. Role of the financial sector in the socio-environmental agenda
4. Agreements and Regulations
5. Sustainable business: Opportunities for the financial sector
6. Opportunities in sustainable business for banks, insurance companies and capital markets
7. Social, environmental and climate risk.
The seven training modules are only available in Portuguese in the Scorm and JAWS¹ versions. All associate banks also received the files for internal use on their corporate training platforms.
¹Allows visually impaired users to read the screen through a text-to-speech output or braille device.
ATTENTION: Taking the course on this platform, in its two versions, does not offer a certificate. If you need a certificate, go to the INFI website www.infi.com.br and see the conditions.